ASL encourages and welcomes prospective students to visit campus prior to applying. ASL is a close, friendly and caring community and it should be experienced first hand. No one law school is right for every student, and it’s important to know this school for what it offers to all of its students.
The following are components of every student visit when classes are in session:
• Tour the campus to see classrooms, lounges, mock courtrooms, and facilities
• Visit the Law Library and talk with the staff there about the extensive databases and other resources
• Talk with current students to learn more about ASL through their experiences
• Meet with the faculty to ask questions about their subject areas and the experience they bring to the classroom
• Learn about life in Grundy by exploring the town and housing options
Explore the Area
On their own, any student may plan the following:
• Enjoy hiking, rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, or any number of outdoor activities that are in the area
• Visit nearby cities to explore cultural and entertainment options that will offer you a break from your studies
Hotel options for visitors to ASL include:
• Comfort Inn, just a few minutes from campus at 22006 Riverside Drive, Grundy. Call (877) 424-6423 or (276) 935-5050 for reservations.
• The Lodge at Breaks Park, about 30 minutes from campus. Call (800) 982-5122 or (276) 865-4413 for reservations.
• Holiday Inn Express, Claypool Hill (Richlands area), about 40 minutes from ASL. Call (888) 465-4329 or (276) 596-9880 for reservations.
• Super 8 Motel, Claypool Hill (Richlands area), about 40 minutes from ASL. Call (888) 288-5081 or (276) 964-9888 for reservations.
Email email@example.com or call (276) 244-1203. It’s best to visit when classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters, but we schedule tours year-round.
Unable to Visit?
Admissions always offers the opportunity to speak with faculty and students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (276) 244- 1203 and arrangements for conversations will be made for mutually convenient times. Representatives from ASL travel frequently to regional colleges and universities, Grad or Law Fair events, and to LSAC Forum in various cities. Contact admissions for more information.